Youtube Rank!

Syndrome Slayz

Reaction score
Credits
Hi there! It`s Meemerz here! So I have been thinking and I thought about how many youtubers on the server! I think if you have 15+ subscribers you can apply for a youtuber rank! :D It would give people a knowing of your channel so you can grow and people know that if you are recording then you would not have to be bothered by people who keep trying to be in a video (I know this from plenty of experience) Anyways, it was just a thought of something I wanted to be possibly considered. Thank you for your time on reading this!

~Meemerz :D

snivell

Reaction score
Credits
15+ is way too low for a server like ours, literally anyone could get the rank. I'd say 500-1,000+ with active viewers, even then I'm not sure if I see the purpose for the rank.

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Channel is unknowngamingz, i am famous in the community of minecraftly.

Pines

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah 15 is way to little I mean I got 10 and I've never uploaded a video in my life lmao I mean I guess it would be alright but it wouldn't have any perks to it.

Syndrome Slayz

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah I think maybe 100 - 200+ subs you could apply but idk xD I am only 1 away from 15 and think now that that is a bit small but you know :p

F29

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah I do car videos, but that has nothing to do with minecartft... at all. Also, thatSuperGuy is my channel.

Iffah

Reaction score
Credits
I am a ...Ytber Well..31 subs lol my channel is Iffah_Loves_MC Problem is my voice is pitchy and stupid but 15+ subs is rly cool hope u add it to the server <3

AlekPlayz

Reaction score
Credits
Youtube rank sounds cool idk about 15 subs thought up to the Moderators well hope u add the rank :)

_ArcknessGames_

Reaction score
Credits
my friends and i have over 3 k subs on youtube we decided to make a music channel could i be able to get youtube if added?