Using /heal and what should be done.

F29

Reaction score
Credits
Using /heal is way too cheap to do it. People with over 5,000 are abusing it way too much in PvP. For example when i am pvping people with "Meow" rank they run away (Or fly if they have the time) and heal themselves. It is way too unfair for players like me, people who haven't / can't donate. Either make it cost more ($200 - $500 In Game Cash,) or remove it in PvP it is so unfair and they use it too much on people like us, ALSO Meow ranks can heal OTHERS in pvp which just makes it even more unfair since they aren't even doing the donating or the money to heal.

F29

Reaction score
Credits
I think /heal should be taken away from [MEOW]
I know it should it is way too overpowered either it is taken away or should cost $200 - $500. Or maybe atleast made so you can't use it in pvp combat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pines

Reaction score
Credits
I dont think it should be removed but maybe something along the lines of it cant be done with /pvp on or if your tagged in pvp you cant do it for a minute not like 10 seconds.

F29

Reaction score
Credits
I dont think it should be removed but maybe something along the lines of it cant be done with /pvp on or if your tagged in pvp you cant do it for a minute not like 10 seconds.
Yeah i forgot to put that in that it should have a timer. Maybe about like 5 Minutes and if they are in PvP they can't use it until they are 2 minutes out of combat! Thanks for the reply.

ItzGamerGirl124

Reaction score
Credits
Ik what how about voters get /heal cause when ordinary ppl do it it says if the game is to hard for u .... Maybe we should get /heal and cost us £1 see how they feel about us using /heal

F29

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah. Good idea, hopefully implemented to it. Thanks!