Theft!

YoungSandwich

Reaction score
Credits
A girl named Lexi_123 stole 17 stacks of diamonds from me, and my fortune 3 picaxe! please ask her to give them back. I watched her do this in front of me. she came to my house and stole all of it!

YoungSandwich

Reaction score
Credits
Oh, and I forgot to mention that she didn't technically steal from me, she stole from my friend JellyBean133. I was just there, but a lot of the stolen items were mine. she took them from my friends chest in front of me, JellyBean133, and The_Silly_Duck.
thanks.

Best regards,

YoungSandwich007

Pines

Reaction score
Credits
A girl named Lexi_123 stole 17 stacks of diamonds from me, and my fortune 3 picaxe! please ask her to give them back. I watched her do this in front of me. she came to my house and stole all of it!

i have 2 other witnesses too. they were there when it happened.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that she didn't technically steal from me, she stole from my friend JellyBean133. I was just there, but a lot of the stolen items were mine. she took them from my friends chest in front of me, JellyBean133, and The_Silly_Duck.
thanks.

Best regards,

YoungSandwich007
If you have screenshots of this incident please post them because just taking you're word isn't enough evidence to go on and if you could get her to at least admitting it then we will look into it further but right now there's not much we can do without any proof to show for it Thanks.

YoungSandwich

Reaction score
Credits
So can you help me? I've waited patiently, and gave you your proof. Is there anything that can be done? Me and my friend would like it if we could have our items back.

Best regards,

YoungSandwich

Pines

Reaction score
Credits
So can you help me? I've waited patiently, and gave you your proof. Is there anything that can be done? Me and my friend would like it if we could have our items back.

Best regards,

YoungSandwich
I did all in my power to hand it off to higher staff that can actually do stuff like this and give you back your items but I'm afraid I did not get any response either.

YoungSandwich

Reaction score
Credits
I'm sorry but the evidences are not sufficient of how the diamonds were taken from you. How did she steal your stufs?
Lexi_123 asked for permission on the claim, and promised to obey the rules of the server. Instead, she stole 17 stacks of diamonds from one of the chests as quickly as she could, and then didn't respond to us asking her to give them back.
I'm confused as to what you mean by sufficient evidence. She stole from me and my friend right in front of us after we trusted her. So she was aware that we caught her stealing, and she admitted to it. By now, she has probably used up most of them, we tried asking her nicely, but she refuses. Isn't there anything that can be done?

Regards,
YoungSandwich

YoungSandwich

Reaction score
Credits
So, can you please help me? Now that this has taken so long, she's probably already used a large amount of my diamonds.