Spooky Halloween Build Contest! [3 PRIZES!!!]

snivell

Reaction score
Credits
Happy-halloween-minecraft.gif

A mysterious, hooded man just appeared at your doorstep to deliver this letter. After laying it down he knocked loudly on your door and ran away. The letter reads:
UKCsXJk.jpg
General Information
Here at Minecraftly, we try to deliver a fun, unique and immersive experience that no other server can provide by making the server all about interacting with the community. As a way of bringing the community closer and giving all of our dedicated players a special Halloween treat, we will be throwing the first ever Minecraftly Halloween Event! This event will consist of a Halloween themed party at Club 22 at spawn, Trick or Treating, An official costume contest judged by the mods and for the grand event... A themed build-off! (WITH PRIZES!!)

Event Schedule

The building process of the build-off .......... Today - 21st @ 12 AM Eastern Time
Trick or Treating/Costume contest/Party .......... 21st @ 7 PM Eastern Time
(Trick or Treating will be at everyone's house that they build during the build-off)

More Information on the Build Contest
What will you be expected to build?
A Halloween related house/building of some kind. Be creative!

Where will you build it?
Your choice, you can build it in either the creative or survival world.

Who will judge my build with the 21st comes?
The moderation team.

What are the prizes?
First place: MEOW Rank
Second place: LOL Rank
Third place: Meep Rank
If you already have the rank you will be awarded with a prize of equal value.

What do I do when I'm finished building?
When you finish please reply to this thread with either the cords of your build or your plot name depending on which world you decided to build on, then patiently wait for the 21st to arrive when the mods will judge every house. Do NOT ask a mod to judge your house beforehand.

We hope to see you participate and thanks for playing on Minecraftly!

Last edited by a moderator:

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
I will be recording my build for the Halloween Challenge, and I will release Halloween Challenge part 1 tomorrow and Part 2 later on the day, :)

snivell

Reaction score
Credits
The date had to be changed to the 21st! Sorry, but it's the only date that will offer a fair build time and work for the judges.

ItzSwaggeh

Reaction score
Credits
This sounds really fun! I'll for sure be on! It's going to be a blast! :D

Syndrome Slayz

Reaction score
Credits
Oh! Cool! I will definitely join in if I`m on at that time! Cant wait :D

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
@snivell, Can you tell me what time zone 7pm is from? I am from Australia and I don't think that will be the time you insisted.

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Back to the Future date, YAY,
I am sorry for the confusion but Australia can't be on 7pm ET due to the fact it is a early time as well with school has just started, if you can judge my house without me being there. That will be great thanks.

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Announcement!
I have finished my build in creative. I may have to take down some buildings to stop confusion, but I have finished my build in creative.
It can be found in my plot and my building will be in the right when you spawn in.

snivell

Reaction score
Credits
In any way that I can get anyones attention I cannot join the server, I keep getting kicked for a "kicked forcibly by the remote host" can anyone please just help me?!
This isn't the place to post about this issue, you need to contact an administrator by going here: https://m.ly/contact/.

Tsuk128

Reaction score
Credits
I'm looking forwards to this event! Heres my plot for the build contest Plot: creative;11;-8

snivell

Reaction score
Credits
I'm looking forwards to this event! Heres my plot for the build contest Plot: creative;11;-8
I believe we need your IGN (in game name) to find your plot, not the plot number. But thanks for entering. :)

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Here is my plot. I've finished my build for the comp... Creative Plot EnchantedDogYT

Iffah

Reaction score
Credits
I finished! Plot # ;8;2 Cords: XYZ- 1915.706/65.000/341.303. Im not going to be online at 11pm Central timing on Wednesday Sorry But still please check out the build :)

Iffah

Reaction score
Credits
Im finished! plot # ==> ;8;2 Cords: 1915.706/65.000/341.303 Thx Im not going to be online at the judging time but still please check it out :)