Sparky4678 Hacking

KingKawala

Reaction score
Credits
Sparky is hacking with what seems like reach hacks, fly hacks (He flew way to fast for normal fly that m.ly grants you) and my one friend claims that sparky has regen hacks and ambit hacks. The other person (witness) that saw him hacking is _Zarth_ I can't really provide proof like a video because i dont have the proper stuff to record and screenshots wouldn't help much cause it would look like normal pvping. Maybe someone could come on and see for there selfs? Anyways thx for the help if you do help ~KingKawala

F29

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah, he 100% hacks. I was pvping him and he was using really fast fly hacks and killaura/aimbot.

ItzGamerGirl124

Reaction score
Credits
Im sorry Destrial ik hes ur friend but Demonfox1 uses hacks he uses fly and X-Ray and accused me for hacking when I don't and sparky also hacks but what I don't get is: WHY HACK? but if anyone can sort that out thx-Lucy_The_wolf

Daddy

Reaction score
Credits
Im sorry Destrial ik hes ur friend but Demonfox1 uses hacks he uses fly and X-Ray and accused me for hacking when I don't and sparky also hacks but what I don't get is: WHY HACK? but if anyone can sort that out thx-Lucy_The_wolf
What...