Server's Return

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Hello Guys,
I am here to introduce our new Minecraft 1.9 server! This is a survival server and we have now made a new server to communicate with your friends. We can understand about the loss of a great survival server, to make it up to you, we have made this server, to keep on playing!
What you need to join:
  • A Minecraft account
  • Join in to 1.9 or above (as this is a 1.9 server)
  • Well Have fun
Ip: mc.vi.et

This thread will get edited soon

AngryJack45

Reaction score
Credits
Hello Guys,
I am here to introduce our new Minecraft 1.9 server! This is a survival server and we have now made a new server to communicate with your friends. We can understand about the loss of a great survival server, to make it up to you, we have made this server, to keep on playing!
What you need to join:
  • A Minecraft account
  • Join in to 1.9 or above (as this is a 1.9 server)
  • Well Have fun
Ip: mc.vi.et

This thread will get edited soon

Hello, Im a very Old player. I used to be called Jack_G45 and now im called Crunchums. I played this server about 2 years ago when it was all lovely and new and IT WAS MY FAVOURITE SERVER EVER!!! It broke my heart when it all changed. It broke my heart . I was so Upset. Everytime i look for a lovely survival server, i remember this one. I remember when you could vote to fly. I remember when you could type /pvp to toggle pvp with players. I also remember when you could rent a plot at spawn. PLEASE. PLEASE. Bring this back. I couldnt beg for anything more. It was my Favourite thing ever . I just cant stop missing it.