Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
@GlueyPasta The Poll will make a good feedback on how many people wants the old server, It shows that everyone wants the server, but who knows what minecraftly would want.

itzclouddduh

Reaction score
Credits
OMG I heard from a friend that if servers dont update to 1.9 fully they will take those servers down including Mineplex,Hypixel,Minecraftly,etc that hasnt updated to 1.9

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
OMG I heard from a friend that if servers dont update to 1.9 fully they will take those servers down including Mineplex,Hypixel,Minecraftly,etc that hasnt updated to 1.9
And where is the source of this information? I do know that Microsoft does not take down servers, that actually gets profit, but take down servers that cost for free.

Marleeey

Reaction score
Credits
@Windows_Dog almost all of us voted yes, by the time the Poll closes, the old server HAS TO STAY. Or we will Kill/Slaughter ALL OF YOU

Marleeey

Reaction score
Credits
@GlueyPasta The Poll will make a good feedback on how many people wants the old server, It shows that everyone wants the server, but who knows what minecraftly would want.

If Minecraftly shuts it down for real even if there was like 2000 votes on yes 0 No, ....................... Who knows what marleeey & more people will do. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.