Mly, Shop Suggestion?

RebeccaLynn209

Reaction score
Credits
Minecraftly, I hope you read this lol. I really hate that the original mly is gone, but you have to do what you have to. I did have a suggestion though. I have played the servers one for a while but I noticed when buying things its kinda difficult. Since there isn't a lot of game play people are not auctioning a lot of stuff. And it got hard to play especially since I spawned in the middle of the ocean. I was wondering if you could create a GUI shop. One with most items. Since voting gives you money you could make it high priced or drop the voting balance. I worked on a couple servers before and was staff for a year on another. I thought players would enjoy it more with a GUI shop in my past experience. If you don't feel it's good for your server, that's okay. I just wanted to bring this suggestion to you. I can't wait to see what you will have for the server though :) good luck

Oh, and also. You can't break anything in other's servers but you can open their chests and take their stuff. So it's not fully protected.

Last edited by a moderator: