How to trade and post trade requests

minecraftly

Administrator
Reaction score
Website
m.ly
Credits
If you have ever played on a survival/economy server, isn't it frustrating not having a way to trade securely with other players. Usually, you have to throw out items and expect a payment, worrying that the other person might scam you. People often take advantage of it to scam others on survival/economy servers, and it is not a good thing to see in a community.

Luckily, Minecraft community has grown and the technology is much more advanced than before. We are proud to introduce an unique trading system that's rarely implemented by other servers. Let's simply call it GUI Trading.

GUI stands for Graphical User Interface, which means you are able to share a trade box with other players, and are able to see the exact items and the money involved in the trade BEFORE accepting it. You are in complete control of your transaction.

To request a trade, simply type /trade {player name}. The other player has to type /trade accept to initiate the trade box. While having the trade box opened, you can simply drag-and-drop items, choose the amount of money to pay in the trade box. If both sides agree with what you see, simply press the ACCEPT button to complete the transaction. If not, press the DECLINE button.

Here's a short video demonstration to visually what it is:

This platform gives you a secure and stress free trading experience like any other popular RPG games like it should be. I hope you have fun trading and if you see any bugs or have any questions, feel free to ask here.

AcidCreeper123

Reaction score
Credits
I was trading with ReCoRdZzzHD I think that's his name, and I was trying to sell a diamond axe, sword, and full enchanted armor, and then it said that he declined the trade, and I lost my stuff, I didn't get even $0.01 from it, I worked so hard to get the diamonds for them, plz help!!!

AcidCreeper123

Reaction score
Credits
I was trading with ReCoRdZzzHD I think that's his name, and I was trying to sell a diamond axe, sword, and full enchanted armor, and then it said that he declined the trade, and I lost my stuff, I didn't get even $0.01 from it, I worked so hard to get the diamonds for them, plz help!!!
I was thinking of scamming other people for diamonds, but that's wrong, but if I don't get my stuff back, I'll be so pissed I won't even care,

Gal3xiunicornz

Reaction score
Credits
I was thinking of scamming other people for diamonds, but that's wrong, but if I don't get my stuff back, I'll be so pissed I won't even care,
Did you tell him about it? o_O

Mallace

Reaction score
Credits

Though I agree that scamming is a double-edged blade, perhaps you should try contacting a staff member using the contact tab (https://m.ly/contact) to resolve the issue rather than resort to their level

AcidCreeper123

Reaction score
Credits

AcidCreeper123

Reaction score
Credits

AcidCreeper123

Reaction score
Credits
LOL. Faker.
AND THEN, I had to mine for 4-6 hours! Just to get diamond armor!!! And I really wish he could have at least PAYED, after all he has the most money on the server!