hi my name is derpy938

derpy938

Reaction score
Credits
hi my name is derpy I think you should make me moderator because I'm good at building I have a positive attitude and I'm responsible I like what your doing in minecraftly and I would like to help cause I'm nice I like everything you made and also i been on this server for 4 years sir its my dream to help you and be moderator this I would like I love to be a moderator and I'm wondering how your day going and my is great so cya.:):):):):)hi again I would love for you to make me moderator cause its my dream plz tomorrow can I be mod :);););)I've tried making a server myself but it didn't go so well and I'm good at knowing when people are cursing and sir I can help with anything you need and i'll just help those who are reporting to me that ppl are cursing,vilence,and other stuff just plz sir its my dream and I don't want you to ruin my dream that's not the thing I need plz :(:(:(:(,and I'm a good listener,remember,catcher,and now I know how to make server and help servers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[wiki][/wiki]
[file][/file]

Last edited by a moderator:

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Aye,
I don't think we are looking for mods, but I can be wrong, and if I am wrong, you may need to give us more information about why would you be a good moderator.