Not open for further replies.

minecraftly

Administrator
Reaction score
Website
m.ly
Credits
Dear all,

We all know that Minecraftly started out as a survival Minecraft server, using a single machine to host the game. As time goes by, the idea of having multiple servers (cloud clusters) were developed and was successful.

Today, I have a sad announcement to make. After almost 2 years of running the old survival server at mc.m.ly, I'll shutdown the old server on March 30, 2016 to spend most of the time and resources on contributing, promoting and maintaining the cloud server.

I think the timing is good because of the release of 1.9, which is not yet updated properly on all servers in the world. It gives the opportunity for you to think about upgrading to new and cooler environment of gaming.

All ranks are sync cross servers so your ranks won't be lost.

Please let me know how I can support you in the future!

LucarioMaster

Reaction score
Credits
Minecraftly, seriously? Some of us worked hard on the server making homes, etc... How are we going to keep in touch with people we met on the server now, huh? And anyone who donated to the server wasted there money now that you're doing this. The cloud server isn't fun or anything thing anyways. Just keep the server.

IntegrityandHope

Reaction score
Credits
No,No,No,No,No! A lot of that stuff is important to people ,It means something .To me M.ly reminds me of the hours I spent playing M.ly with my sons,one of who is now lost to me ..Can we somehow move our houses,our farms,our graves?.Or is it already too late?

GlueyPasta

Reaction score
Credits
Please. Please don't do this. This server has gotten me through the toughest times because of the people that I've met on here. I don't know what I'd do without this server. You seriously can be serious right now. Seriously? I can't describe the sadness I'm feeling right now.. I'll probably quit MC after this.. Ugh.. Omg.. I have no words.

Marleeey

Reaction score
Credits
MINECRAFTLY YOU DISHONORED ME AS A FAVORITE SERVER OMG. I WASTED ALL THAT MONEY TO BUY A RANK BECAUSE I TRULY LOVED THAT SERVER NOW U DO THIS?!?!?? Cloud isn't fun. Cloud isn't fun at all. mc.m.ly is fun. Really fun. But you shut down the server with ALL OUR HARD WORK????? IT Has Memories for gods sake.... OH MY GOD WHY, YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE CRY! The Server was doing well. Why Cloud???? Why?!? Us Donaters paid to be on mc.m.ly, Not Cloud. Now it's TOTALLY useless that you are shutting the server down. Keep the server Please :(

GlueyPasta

Reaction score
Credits
Yeah seriously.. People paying for ranks and stuff and you freaking shut down the server. I honestly never heard of such a thing. No one plays on the cloud..
NO ONE. MLY YOU WERE MY BAE.

Big_Ben39

Reaction score
Credits
Minecraftly this server means everything to me please don't make it go this is a place I can play with friends and meet new ones . Minecraftly please don't make this love and joy go. Do you want to brake the harts of children and adults?
Please consider keeping the mc.m.ly server it means everything to me it helps me through thick and thin please please keep the server.

Iffah

Reaction score
Credits
WHAT THE HECK. NO, NO ONE PLAYS CLOUD ANYMORE ITS PURE BOR TO THE RING. MC.M.LY IS WAY FUN THEN THIS I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO AFTER THIS? QUIT MINECRAFT?? Ur server was the best server I could have on my server list and now ur letting everyone down. And to everyone who paid for ranks really? People have spent time building houses making friends! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'm sorry but this is a big mistake! Like what marleey said, 2000 people who have played m.ly and many people bought ranks! Are you scamming us? Because it sounds like it is. There are only 3 more weeks till March and no me gusta!

Spanish Translation:
¿Qué diablos . NO, NO se juega NUBE SU MÁS PURO BOR al anillo . MC.M.LY ES MANERA DIVERTIDA ENTONCES ESTE NO SÉ LO QUE IM supone que debe hacer después de esto? QUIT MINECRAFT ?? Ur servidor era el mejor servidor que podía tener en mi lista de servidores y ahora ur dejar a todo el mundo . Y a todos los que pagó por filas en realidad ? La gente ha pasado la construcción de casas de tiempo para hacer amigos ! No se puede hacer esto! Lo siento , pero esto es un gran error ! Al igual que lo dicho marleey , 2000 personas que han jugado m.ly y muchas personas compraron filas! ¿Nos está scamming ? Porque suena como que es. Hay sólo 3 semanas más hasta marzo y no me gusta .

Marleeey

Reaction score
Credits
WHAT THE HECK. NO, NO ONE PLAYS CLOUD ANYMORE ITS PURE BOR TO THE RING. MC.M.LY IS WAY FUN THEN THIS I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO AFTER THIS? QUIT MINECRAFT?? Ur server was the best server I could have on my server list and now ur letting everyone down. And to everyone who paid for ranks really? People have spent time building houses making friends! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'm sorry but this is a big mistake! Like what marleey said, 2000 people who have played m.ly and many people bought ranks! Are you scamming us? Because it sounds like it is. There are only 3 more weeks till March and no me gusta!

Spanish Translation:
¿Qué diablos . NO, NO se juega NUBE SU MÁS PURO BOR al anillo . MC.M.LY ES MANERA DIVERTIDA ENTONCES ESTE NO SÉ LO QUE IM supone que debe hacer después de esto? QUIT MINECRAFT ?? Ur servidor era el mejor servidor que podía tener en mi lista de servidores y ahora ur dejar a todo el mundo . Y a todos los que pagó por filas en realidad ? La gente ha pasado la construcción de casas de tiempo para hacer amigos ! No se puede hacer esto! Lo siento , pero esto es un gran error ! Al igual que lo dicho marleey , 2000 personas que han jugado m.ly y muchas personas compraron filas! ¿Nos está scamming ? Porque suena como que es. Hay sólo 3 semanas más hasta marzo y no me gusta .
I Agree with Iffah. Minecraftly is a TOTAL scammer. Rip off. I bet nobody but the new people will play Cloud. I really want to cuss but.. ugh..

Windows_Dog

Reaction score
Credits
Hello All!
On behalf of the team,
The VIP ranks will be transferred into the cloud server, with that the rank will give you extra perks. If you are wondering what perks will be there, click on this link to see what is the difference on what commands you get in the cloud server https://m.ly/vip/
We should take in granted on having our own server! I remember the days when I wanted my own server, but it all cost moneys. Be in mind, you can also travel to other people's server and trade the items with others.
Now we have our own server and it is all free, we should not be angry at minecraftly, instead we should be thankful. Without you all to help us, we couldn't of made it this far!
Best,
Windows_Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.