get good help = question + context
- What to do in life? I feel lost... I'm a 19 year old female university student in Colorado, nothing much to do here. I work part time as a waitress. I have friends. However I feel lonely most of the time and I haven't figured out anything during freshman year yet, and I have to choose a major next year...
- Which vitamins to take after rave? I'm a 21 year old caucasian woman in Florida. I go to rave every month with my friends. My build is slender and my diet consists of meat and veggies. I sleep well.
- I'm a 33 year old caucasian male, I work from home as a tech founder all the time, im 5'9" and only 120lbs, I want to gain weight and muscle mass. Please guide me the most time efficient way to do so.
- What do I do if I’m not sure I should drop out of college or not? My senior year is coming up in 3 months. I'm a 21 year old male, asian, international student in Texas. Most of my friends are probably going through with college, and I don't think my family would approve of me dropping out of college. Help please...
- How do I cope with the loss of loved ones in my life? Both of my parents passed away 7 years ago and I still haven't been able to cope with it. I still feel that they are here watching over me. I don't want to talk with other family members about it. I'm a 23 year old male.
- Can you suggest natural ways to manage chronic pain?
- I feel that my older sister has been trying to put me down in life as a way to control me..
- How can I lose 50lbs in 3 months? I'm currently 250lbs, a caucasian male working in fast food industry...
- Can you provide advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle for someone with a sedentary job?
- What are some ways to manage work stress that's affecting my home life?
- Are there any activities or practices that can help strengthen family bonds? I'm a 30 year old male just had a family and a 1 year old kid.
- What are signs of burnout, and how can I address them?
- What are effective strategies for dealing with sleep disturbances in children?
chat history ( users only )
Hi! My name is Molly.
Molly AI Friend
coping skills • body health • mental health • relationship therapy • family therapy • grief therapy • beauty advice • cosmetics advice • vitamin tips• supplements advice